The journal is included in the list of publications recommended by the Committee for Control in the Sphere of Education and Science of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of physics and mathematics.
Recent Contributions to Physics is a scientific publication, publishes original scientific and review articles on topical issues of fundamental and applied research in physics:
1) Theoretical Physics;
2) Plasma Physics;
3) Condensed Matter Physics and Materials; NanoScience
4) Thermophysics and Theoretical the Heating;
5) Non-Linear Physics, Radio Physics;
6) Nuclear Physics and Elementary Particles, Space Physics, Astrophysics;
7) Problems of Teaching Physics in High School.