The journal "Recent Contributions to Physics" (Rec.Contr.Phys.) is included in the list of publications recommended by the Committee for Control in the Sphere of Education and Science of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of physics and mathematics.
Recent Contributions to Physics is a scientific publication, publishes original scientific and review articles on topical issues of fundamental and applied research in physics:
1) Theoretical Physics. Nuclear and Elementary Particle Physics. Astrophysics
2) Plasma Physics
3) Condensed Matter Physics and Materials. NanoScience
4) Thermophysics and Theoretical the Heating
5) Non-Linear Physics. Radio Physics
6) Problems of Teaching Physics in High School
Journal was registered in the Ministry of Culture, Information and Public Accord of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Certificate of registration number 956-J of 25 November 1999.
ISSN (Print) 1563-0315
ISSN (Online) 2663-2276
Impact factor on the Kazakhstan citation base (KAZCB) - 0.092 (2017)