Domain wall as regular solutions in GR with two phantom scalar fields
AbstractDomain solutions in general relativity created with two phantom scalar fields are investigated. It has been shown that the solutions with finite energy exist for some specific values of the parameters m1, m2 only. Corresponding field equations are solved numerically as nonlinear eigenvalue problem where the parameters m1, m2 are eigenvalues and scalar fields are eigenfunctions. The family of solutions depending on values of scalar fields at the center of domain mouth is obtained. The dependence of parameters m1, m2on initial values c0 is investigated.
2. Kibble T.W.B. Some implications of a cosmological phase transition, in: Br´ezin E., Gervais J.L. and Toulouse G., eds., Common Trends in Particle and Condensed Matter Physics: Proceedings of Les HouchesWinter Advanced Study Institute, February 1980, 183–199, Published in Physics Reports vol. 67, 183–189 (1980).
3. Vilenkin A. Cosmic strings and domain walls, Phys. Rep. 1985, 121, 263–315.
4. Coleman S. 1979, The uses of instantons, in: Zichichi A., ed., The Whys of Subnuclear Physics. Proceedings of the 1977 International School of Subnuclear Physics, Erice, Sicily, July 23–August 10, 1977, 805–916, New York, Plenum Press, also reprinted in: Coleman, S. 1985. Aspects of Symmetry: Selected Erice Lectures, 265–350, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge.
5. Vilenkin A. Creation of universes from nothing, Phys. Lett. 117B, 1982, 25–28.
6. Vilenkin A. Birth of inflationary universes, Phys. Rev. D 27, 1983, 2848–2855.
7. Hartle J.B. and Hawking S.W. Wave function of the Universe, Phys. Rev. D 28, 1983, 2960–2975.
8. Vilenkin A. Quantum creation of universes, Phys. Rev. D 30, 1984, 509–511.
9. Linde A.D. Quantum creation of the inflationary universe, Lett. Nuovo Cimento 39, 1984, 401–405.
10. Gibbons G.W. and Hartle J.B. Real tunneling geometries and the large scale topology of the universe, Phys. Rev. D 42, 1990, 2458–2468.
11. Vilenkin A. Gravitational field of vacuum domain walls and strings, Phys. Rev. D 23, 1981, 852–857.
12. Dolgov A.D. and Khriplovich I.B. Does a static solution exist for a gravitating planar wall?, Gen. Relativ. Gravit. 21, 1989, 13–16.
13. Vilenkin A. Gravitational field of vacuum domain walls, Phys. Lett. 133B, 177–179.
14. Ipser J.R. and Sikivie P. 1984, Gravitationally repulsive domain wall, Phys. Rev. D 30, 1983, 712–719.
15. Ipser J.R. Repulsive and attractive planar walls in general relativity. Phys. Rev. D 30, 1984, 2452–2456.